Sunday 14 December 2014

Top 10 Albums of 2014

Hi everyone!

Here are my Top 10 favourite albums of 2014!
If you've seen my lists from previous years on joshstarmer.tumblr.com, you'll know that I don't like to comment on the albums.
I just like to say that you need these albums in your life right now!!!

Please see the list after the jump...


10. Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence
9. Morrissey - World Peace Is None Of Your Business
8. Owen Pallett - In Conflict
7. tUnE-yArDs - Nikki Nack
6. FKA Twigs - LP1
5. Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love To London
4. Imogen Heap - Sparks
3. Tori Amos - Unrepentant Geraldines
2. Troye Sivan - TRXYE
1. St. Vincent - St. Vincent

Disclaimer: None of these images are owned by me. No copyright infringement intended. I am aware that TRXYE is an EP, but I've enjoyed it so much this year that I felt it deserved to be included in a list of full length albums (and at my number 2 spot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment